As a night poretr your main responsibility will be to provide smooth night-time operations within the resort, to give ultimate customer service to guests and ensure the highest standard of customer care is maintained in line with company standards.
Other key responsibilities include;
Supporting both the Reception team and other areas to ensure that all guests are supported during their stay or visit.
The guest experience we offer is of paramount importance to us so you will be able to demonstrate great customer service and ensure you are polite, friendly and helpful at all times when interacting with guests and colleagues.
Securing and patrolling the building during the night
Running of the night audit and preparing the building for the following day
Arrange newspaper order and complete the newspaper morning deliveries
You will have a high attention to detail, be available to work weekdays and weekends and thrive working within a customer focused environment.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform