TRIUNE Health Group prides itself on ensuring that each Nurse Case Manager knows that they are a vital member of our Medical Case Management Team of RNs! You will work with our highly experienced staff of professionals, who will provide you with the tools and support to be a truly successful RN! Applying Nurse Case Manager candidates must be:
- Strong problem solvers
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
These skills are essential for Nurse Case Managers in working with the injured worker and a variety of referring sources;
- Insurance carriers
- TPAs and health care providers.
TRIUNE Health Group, a fast growing and well-known regional company, in its 31st year of business, has an excellent reputation for quality and Nurse Case Manager satisfaction whose focus is transmitting dignity and respect to the injured worker, while bringing true cost savings to the employer.
- Company paid Life
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Voluntary Life
- Holiday Pay
TRIUNE Health Group is an equal opportunity employer. TRIUNE Health Group is a values based company, salary commensurate with industry compensation.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in knowing more about this incredible Nurse Case Manager opportunity, please apply!
- An active RN license within the state of Illinois (required)
- 3 - 5 years experience as a W/C Nurse Case Manager (preferred)
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This is a home based office position but may include daily travel
- Strong computer skills are necessary