Nurse Practitioner- Occupational Medicine
Franciscan Occupational Health - Port Clinic is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our practice located at 1930 Port of Tacoma Road, Tacoma, WA, 98421. We are looking for a well-rounded, mature individual with several years of ARNP/PA experience. This practitioner will care for patients facing work-related injuries or illness, and those requiring work-related fitness exams, testing and clearances.
Work duties include weekday clinic, 4 days per week, 10 hours per shift.
Current Washington State P.A. license and certification or Nurse Practitioner license and certification with prescriptive authority. CPR certification. Minimum 1 year of experience as ARNP/PA. DOT certification is required. (May be obtained at hire.) Candidates with Occupational Medicine experience are preferable, but we will consider experienced candidates with other relevant experience.
All staff and providers are expected to demonstrate and support our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Employment with Franciscan Medical Group includes medical/dental/vision coverage, personal time off, CME reimbursement, malpractice coverage and retirement plan with employer match.
Our Health System:
A Mission to Heal, a Promise to Care
Here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
Since the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia established St. Joseph Hospital (now Medical Center) in Tacoma in 1891, we ve focused on providing the best possible health care for people in the communities we serve. At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, we re dedicated to healing the whole person body, mind and spirit.
Experienced health care since 1891
At hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers throughout the Puget Sound area, our expert providers offer health care services with a caring touch. From routine wellness checks to acute care and chronic disease management, you can rely on Virginia Mason Franciscan Health for high-quality care based on research and education.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health:
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is a leading health system in Washington state. Formed by the integration of two outstanding health systems CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wealth of convenient hospital, clinic and care locations in western Washington.
With more than 18,000 team members and staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 10 hospitals and nearly 300 care sites throughout the Puget Sound region.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and also includes Bailey-Boushay House, the first skilled-nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the United States designed specifically to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS; Benaroya Research Institute, which is internationally recognized for autoimmune disease research; and Virginia Mason Institute, which trains health care professionals and others around the world in the Virginia Mason Production System, an innovative management method for improving quality and safety.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health includes hospitals throughout Washington, including:
- St. Anne Hospital in Burien
- St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor
- St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw
- St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way
- St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma
- St. Michael Medical Center in Silverdale
- Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle
- Rehabilitation Hospital in Tacoma
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital, Tacoma in Tacoma
Other facilities and services
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wide range of conveniently located clinics and specialty centers so you can get the care you need, when you need it, close to home.
- More than 300 care facilities across western Washington, including primary care clinics, specialty centers and same-day surgery sites
- Walk-in and urgent care locations for non-emergency medical care are open evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Virtual urgent care for minor medical issues, such as colds, flu and bladder infections, that can be addressed from the comfort of your home
- A regional network of primary care and specialty care clinics , doctors and other professional providers
- Center for Cardiovascular Health
- Center for Digestive Health
- Center for Neurosciences & Spine
- Dialysis centers
- Occupational health and rehabilitation
- Specialized women s care, including breast health, pelvic health, gynecology and pregnancy and childbirth
- Orthopedics and sports medicine care
- Hospice & Palliative Care
Our anti-discriminatory practice
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, ethnicity, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical, mental or other disability, citizenship, medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Virginia Mason Franciscan Health directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Virginia Mason Franciscan Health arranges to carry out its programs and activities.