Job Description & Requirements
OB Hospitalist in Virginia
A growing organization with multiple locations throughout Maryland and Virginia is seeking a qualified obstetrician for a hospitalist opportunity. This position offers a great quality of life while living and working in one of many sought-after locations. Opportunity Highlights
- Full-time + part-time positions available
- Flexible block scheduling
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive benefits + $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage provided
With stunning scenery all around and a variety of events and activities for families and individuals alike, the Mid-Atlantic region is a perfect place to call home. Surrounded by friendly individuals, ample metro amenities, and endless options for adventure and excitement, you'll have all you need and more.
- Close-knit family-friendly community
- Gorgeous tree-lined streets with Colonial + Victorian-style homes
- Top-ranked schools
- Four beautiful seasons + plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities-enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, boating, and much more
- Thriving arts + cultural scene
- Easy access to the mountains, the coast, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Virginia and must be board eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Laborist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md