Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN Physician in Georgia
A well-established hospital system is seeking a OBGYN to join their team of experienced physicians at their 102-bed hospital located just 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Opportunity Highlights:
- Clinic located on the hospital campus
- Approximately 60% OBGYN and 40% GYN patients
- Average of 18-22 patients per day in the clinic
- Clinic is new and includes an on-site lab
- Approximately 40-50 deliveries per month on the average.
- 10 Labor and Delivery Rooms with 1 dedicated C-Section Suite
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage
- Robotic capabilities
Enjoy a low cost of living while having easy access to downtown Atlanta just 20 minutes away!
- 20 miles from downtown Atlanta
- Recreational activities including: hiking, biking and walking trails along the Butterfly Trails
- Just minutes from Sweetwater Creek State Park
- Home to Douglas County Arts Council that includes art museums, art exhibitions and a host of concerts and book signings
- Board certified or Board eligible in OBGYN
- MD or DO
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Georgia license
Board Eligible or Board Certified
Must be able to obtain and active, unrestricted Georgia license About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md