If you're looking for work as a Software Developer in the Ralston, Nebraska area, this company could have the permanent opportunity for you, if you are talented and professional. The ideal candidate for this position will effectively be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. It is preferred for applicants to have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team. This role is with a company in the Banking field.
What you get to do every single day
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Collaborate with Scrum team to provide accurate work estimates
- Deliver clear and consistent report around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- Adjust and present production support
- Analyze, design, code, test, implement, and support applications
- Develop technical designs, including software architecture, component designs, data models, data flows, and impact analysis
- Recommend and perform software improvements/upgrades
This position is a permanent, direct-hire role with a small, family-owned establishment. This client cannot accommodate C2C arrangements or sponsorship. Please apply here or contact Jill Erickson at , or forward your resume (please find my contact info on LinkedIn).
- 2+ years of experience is acceptable
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Prior work with API design
- COBOL/Oracle experience required
- Database development and web development experience preferred
- If you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., you will be strongly preferred
- If you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you will be strongly preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.