Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in South Dakota
A reputable practice that has been providing advanced, compassionate care for more than 50 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This position offers a wonderful quality of life and excellent income potential while living and working in a breathtaking Midwest community. Opportunity Highlights
- 4-day workweek
- 1-year partnership track
- $1 million income potential as a partner
- Strong referral base
- Ability to focus on bread-and-butter cases or expand to a full-scope practice
- Support team of 12 surgical assistants + an implant coordinator
Located in a picturesque community with scenic surroundings and an array of amenities, this charming Midwest town offers an ideal quality of life to all of its residents.
- No state income tax
- Remarkable homes in safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Pristine golf courses
- Excellent public schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation-state parks, rivers, lakes, and more than 50 trails + parks throughout the region
- Regional airport nearby
- Medscape names South Dakota one of its "Best Places to Practice 2021"
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Dakota and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds