Job Description & Requirements
Oral Surgeon in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $325000.00 - 500000.00
A reputable and established practice in North Carolina is seeking an outstanding oral surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn highly competitive compensation while living and working in a beautiful, sought-after location.
- Excellent salary + first-year incentive
- Partnership track opportunity-potential to earn $1 million+ as a partner
- Successful and supportive group within a familial environment
- Extensive referral base of established dentists throughout the community
- All services and procedures completed on-site
- Minimal competition in the area
This highly attractive North Carolina city offers the perfect combination of small city life along with immediate access to big city amenities. At just around an hour to both Raleigh Durham and Charlotte, this central Southeastern location leaves little to be desired.
About the Company
- Diverse, family-friendly city with a low cost of living
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state + local and nearby colleges and universities
- Mild year-round climate with 4 distinct seasons
- Endless options for outdoor recreation
- A thriving downtown area with plenty of entertainment options
- Incredible shopping and dining options + an international airport
- Easy access to Raleigh and Charlotte
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds