Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the Automotive Industries? Do you like to work with your hands in a fast paced environment?
Pomp's Tire Service is urgently hiring for an Outside Commercial Tire Service Technician. The Outside Commercial Tire Service Technician is a core part of Pomp's Tire Service and opens the door for great growth and potential with our team. Many of our Store Managers began in this role. Good with your hands but no industry experience? That's ok, Pomp's Tire Service will train and help you develop.
Working with Pomp's Tire Service includes Competitive Hourly Wages and Labor Commissions, full benefits, and a great potential for growth. Pomp's Tire Service offers a robust healthcare plan at affordable rates, a company matched 401K, and discounts on company products.
- Respond to roadside service calls to have tires changed
- Mounting/dismounting and replacing tires on commercial vehicles on the road
- Inspect tires and vehicles for additional problems
- Maintain clean work environment and equipment
- Work independently in all weather conditions to service commercial vehicles as needed
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Driver's License Required, with ability to pass pre-employment driver's file and DOT physical
- Ability to work during night shifts, and overtime with minimal supervision
- Commercial vehicle skills and general mechanical experience preferred
- Ability to safely change and repair commercial tires on the road and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work non-standard hours
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift, carry or move a maximum of 150 pounds with frequent pushing/pulling of 50 pounds
If you have experience as a detailer, maintenance technician, carpenter, laborer, landscaper, lube technician, or in general like the idea of working with vehicles then this is the role for you. Stop by the store for instant interviews or apply here.
At Pomp's Tire Service, we help you get where you want to go!
EEO Employer/AA: M/F/Vets/Disabled