$1,000 Sign on Bonus through 3/20/2022
$500 at 90 days $500 at 180 days
As a Night Store Team Member, you will exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning products or punching price into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out-of-stock items.
- Move misplaced items to the proper location.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell lottery tickets and gift cards.
- Assist in the kitchen area as needed.
Starting Rate of Pay
GetGo takes a refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas station in a way that's fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where they're going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where they're growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we encourage you to get going.