Job Description$1,000 Signing Bonus10 paid HolidaysMonday - Friday ; Rotating Schedule, including Saturdays and Sundays Who We Are
It is the mission of Bank of Ann Arbor to be a dynamic, growing and sustainable community bank that is the premier financial institution within the markets it operates; it will be owned by individuals in its markets, managed locally, and responsive to the needs of its communities. The Bank will serve and partner with its customers and communities to achieve their financial goals through high quality products delivered by energized employees and through community service comprised of donations, time, and leadership. Our employees are valued and will work in a culture that invests in their development and rewards their positive contributions.
With our recent growth in the Livingston County, we are adding team members to all of our branches in the area. Bank of Ann Arbor, a local community bank with a collaborative culture, deeply invests in its areas of operation. From putting on the free Sonic Lunch concert series to handling banking needs with all the positivity humanly possible, we strive to develop meaningful relationships in and outside of its business. Who You Are
You are working amongst the best and brightest bankers! As a Senior Teller, you report to the Branch manager and are the initial contact for our clients. You are customer focused, ensuring all customers feel welcome the moment they walk in the door by helping clients with all their retail and commercial banking transactions. You are responsible for accurately handling all banking needs of our customers, including deposits, withdrawals, cashier's checks, and foreign exchange. In addition, Senior Tellers, through their conversations with the clients, listen to uncover financial needs and transitions clients to a banker to further assist, you act as a resource in identifying and resolving client servicing issues through strong customer relationship skills.Your Role
Experience and SkillsYour Knowledge and Experience
- Process customer transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, checks; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transaction.
- Opens new accounts including but not limited to checking, savings and time deposits.
- Ensures completion of customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner.
- Establishes and maintains customer records and files.
- Performs required maintenance on customer accounts.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding their accounts or bank products/services in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effectively identifies and responds to customers' needs.
- Reconciles checks and cash in drawer.
- Maintains working knowledge of all company products and/or services.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
Job BenefitsWhat We Offer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous banking experience, with branch or teller background preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
A great place to work! At Bank of Ann Arbor, we help our clients succeed financially. We serve our clients with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncompromised value with every interaction.
We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, "How can we do banking differently?" We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity.
We work together in a spirit of "together we can" teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we are fortunate to do it in an atmosphere that's upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we're proud to call home. Our culture has also been positively influenced by our nationally recognized wellness program. Crain's Detroit Business magazine included Bank of Ann Arbor on its list of Healthiest Employers in Southeast Michigan.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Bank of Ann Arbor is the place for you. We don't call ourselves the World's Best Bankers for nothing. We are the leaders and best at what we do.
Bank of Ann Arbor is one of the nation's best financial institutions, serving the South East Michigan area for over 25 years.Competitive CompensationPaid PTOComprehensive benefits package to include Medical & Prescription, Dental, Vision (30 or more hours)Competitive 401K with matchNationally recognized Wellness programFree Banking ProductsDog Days for Employees and Customers!Paid time to support your community!