Position Objective: Supporting all payroll and accounts payable duties including processing and monitoring payments as well as supporting payroll processes.
- Processing New Hires in Unanet and maintaining employee profiles in Unanet.
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees.
- Provide support to Payroll Manager with processing Bi-weekly and Semi-monthly Payrolls using Paycom for 700+ employees.
- Posting accruals for Bi-weekly and Semi-monthly employees and make adjustment to new hire, terminated, etc. employees accruals.
- Support creating PTO/sick payouts for terminated employees.
- Handles day to day employee payroll inquiries from internal and external staff.
- Support end of the year processes (W-2s, SCA PTO/sick payouts, etc.)
- Support with timesheet corrections.
- Processing expense reimbursement process through Payroll.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Vouchering vendor invoices (PO, obtaining approvals, proper coding etc.)
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Processing weekly check runs/ACH payments and occasional off-cycles
- Responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Reconciling processed work - keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Assist in filing 1099s to IRS
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- High School diploma
- Two years of payroll/AP experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet and maintain deadlines.
- Working knowledge of federal and state taxes, laws regulating pay and wage determination preferred
- Experience in Unanet and Paycom Payroll is preferred.
- Experience working in a government contracting environment is preferred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job, email us at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.