As the most respected leader in pool service, repairs, and renovations in the Florida market, Pool Centurion is experiencing tremendous growth and looking to add a Payroll Administrator to our team! Our family of companies includes Stella, Soflo Pools, Reef Tropical Pools, AquaBrite, and Naples Pool Service, Inc. This combination of unique brands allows us to lead the marketplace and offer tremendous growth and development opportunities for our team members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: We are looking for an efficient Payroll Administrator to join our team who will be responsible for all aspects of managing employee salary data, ensuring timesheets are accurate and payments are made on time. The ideal candidate will manage both incoming as well outgoing W-2 forms in order to be compliant with tax season deadlines. Payroll Administrator responsibilities include managing all aspects of payroll, and they must accomplish required tasks promptly. Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure documents are organized and payroll-related items are handled appropriately.
Compensation & Benefits: Pool Centurion offers salary commensurate with your experience. We strive to enrich the lives of our team and offer a variety of health and wellness benefits, paid time off, and an environment that celebrates continuous learning and development.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Pool Centurion promotes diversity of thought, culture, and background. We celebrate what makes us different and are committed to building a team that represents various experiences. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
You should have:
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Administrator or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Paylocity HRIS experience, a plus
- Degree in business administration, finance or accounting preferred
You will also:
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings and deductions
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll-related matters.
- Administer payroll for employees
- Prepare reports for weekly, quarterly and yearly reviews
- Review and abide by company policies and procedures
- Make sure account balances are correct
- Resolve payroll errors