Healthcares helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in peoples lives at Global Medical Staffing, a division of CHG Healthcare in Draper, UT. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at Global Medical Staffing, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service.
The Payroll Coordinator completes the Global Medical Staffing locum tenens physician payroll processes. Includes, but not limited to customer service, payroll entry, adjustments, deductions, tracking and collections. Partners with internal and external customers to ensure accurate and timely payments.
This position demands the ability to be directive, accountable, hold others accountable, communicate effectively, prioritize, be detail oriented, act proactively and with urgency, the desire to grow within the job function, adhere to divisional guiding principles and companys core values.
- Review for accuracy and process, document and send physician payroll on a weekly basis
- Support all incoming calls from customers regarding payroll questions
- Process physician adjustments, pay deducts and invoices
- Call physicians to follow up on missing work records
- Provide coaching to clients and physicians regarding questions around time entry process
- Communicate payroll standards and process to new physicians
- Track work records, document status and communicate to sales teams as needed
- Partner with sales teams to resolve any errors
- Electronically index, time stamp and manage all incoming work records
- Partner regularly with accounting and finance teams
Education & Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and web-based applications
- Ability to analyze information for inconsistencies and problem solve
- Excellent time management skills focusing on urgent deadlines & efficient prioritization
- Interact professionally with providers, clients, teammates, vendors and verifying entities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and drive complex processes efficiently
- Effectively manage large amounts of information and documentation in a timely and professional manner
- Capable of meeting goals and objectives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year work experience in a payroll position, or similar administrative position, supporting professional level functions in a fast paced, team environment
- Minimum one year in a clerical/support position
- Work experience in the healthcare or staffing industries
- College Education
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click Apply at the top of the screen. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled We are an at-will employer