$27.94/hr. minimum (DOE)Shift:
Full-timeTHE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members - help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Contribute to the overall success of the payroll department by providing accurate and timely payroll processing. Provide excellent customer service. Build positive productive relationships with peers, team members, and leadership. ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter and audit payroll data.
- Review, correct and transmit payroll. Download and verify the processed payroll.
- Calculate and prepare manual payroll checks as directed by the Payroll Manager.
- E-File all payroll related paperwork.
- Prepare and distribute Earnings Registers for approval and checks.
- Create and export payroll files and data. Import and enter data earnings, deductions, and toke/tip pay.
- Maintain and input Table Games punches and Tokes in time management system.
- Research and respond to Payroll related inquiries and requests.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert for Time Keeping and Scheduling modules.
- Input companywide department work rules, rotations and generate schedules.
- Process all third party requests, such as garnishments, levies, bankruptcies, and child support wage assignments.
- Create and run reports as needed.
- Process employment verifications.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to include: benefits, taxes, garnishments, and tip related GL accounts on a monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsEducation and Experience :
PREFERRED Education and Experience :
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Two (2) year college degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Two-Four (2-4) years full cycle, in-house automated payroll system experience.
- Any combination of education and experience that clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the job duties of the position.
Skills and Abilities :
- Two (2) years Accounting/Bookkeeping experience.
- FPC/CPP certification.
- Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). You must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission. Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions. The use of marijuana will not disqualify an applicant for positions in any department other than Transportation (Valet, Driver I). DOT panel testing is required for the Driver position.
- Advanced excel skills to include V look ups, and pivot tables.