Description This opening from Robert Half for a PC Technician in the Education - Trade industry is designed for a skilled problem-solver who can thoroughly explain complex issues or break them down to be easy to understand for non-technical users. If you are a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you. The short-term contract / temporary PC Technician will work in the Bradenton, Florida, area.
- Help test functionality and support end users
- Coordinate with the appropriate vendors to arrange repairs
- Diagnose, restore, rebuild, and refurbish computer hardware, such as PCs, laptops, monitors, servers, and additional IT equipment
- Comply with company quality standards to ensure sound electronic data records
- Document all daily data communication transactions, issues and solutions or installations
- Install and repair printers, troubleshooting problems as needed
- Transfer data from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware as well as break/fix
- Image and prepare new computers
- Communicate with ticket submitters effectively and on a regular basis
- Manage equipment inventory, collaborating on purchases as needed
- Manage and execute technology implementation projects
- Take down, box and ship out of date equipment
- Take down, box, move and set up/install on site Requirements - Strong attention to detail
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Knowledgeable of network design and implementation strategies
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Command of Networking
- Comprehensive knowledge of cabling
- A CompTIA A+ certification is a requisite for the position
- 1+ years of experience supporting PC and Mac hardware and software, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.