Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric CRNA or CAA - in Missouri
Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri, is seeking CRNAs and CAAs to join their growing clinical anesthetist team. U.S. News & World Report
has recognized Children's Mercy as a top pediatric hospital for 11 consecutive years. It is home to a Level I pediatric trauma center, Level IV NICU, and is one of 10 centers in the nation to be verified at a Level 1 Children's Surgery Center.
This is an outstanding opportunity for clinicians who are passionate about transforming the lives of children and their families from across the country. CRNAs and CAAs with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Opportunity Highlights
- 100% pediatric cases ranging from routine to complex
- Excellent flexibility - Work 8-, 10-, 12-, or 14- hour shifts
- Premium pay for any hours worked beyond expected clinical work week
- Eligible for extra shift work and compensation
- Very minimal call - Shared weekend day call, average 8 days per year from home, plus additional pay if called in
- 35 days of vacation + sick time + 5 days of CME per year
- $30,000 sign-on bonus, $3,500 for professional support each year, and relocation assistance
- Outstanding benefits - malpractice coverage, employer-matched retirement, onsite childcare, short-term disability, and many more offerings
Kansas City is a thriving cultural and economic city with more than 2 million residents. The city's long list of attractions includes world-class museums, a vibrant arts scene, professional sports, superb shopping, great jazz clubs, and the best places to enjoy barbecue.
- Enjoy a low cost of living, little traffic, and a variety of excellent housing options depending on your lifestyle
- Exceptional public and private schools and local and nearby colleges and universities
- Beautiful surrounding nature and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy-hiking, biking, camping, fishing, kayaking, and much more
- Immediate access to ample amenities-incredible shopping and dining, a thriving arts and culture scene, an international airport, and professional sports
CRNA or CAA About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA