Pediatrics opening in Urbandale, Iowa.
We have been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we're looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our dynamic team! This opening is in our established specialty practice in Urbandale, IA. This is a busy multiple doctor practice where the needs of the patient always come first. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working with other providers. We are seeking a provider who has a passion for working with children. Our practice focuses on educating our patients while creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere for children, parents and our staff. We offer clinical autonomy, great pay, ownership and a seasoned support staff that makes your job easier.
- $100,000 Sign-On bonus for three-year commitment
- $50,000 Sign- On Bonus for two-year commitment
- Clinical Autonomy
- Competitive compensation
- A Equity Purchase Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our commitment to the Dental Quality Alliance.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatric care
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mark McGuire at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply Refer a friend or colleague, and we will pay you 10% of the placement fee if they accept the position!