Pediatrics opening in Sacramento, California.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) Sacramento, CA 95823
We are looking for a compassionate Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient pediatric practice in Sacramento, CA.
We are looking for a pediatric-trained Nurse Practitioner to join us, providing high quality care either part time or full time. We are seeking a compassionate provider who is calm, focused, and caring, and familiar with a wide range of pediatric heath issues. We have two locations, Sacramento, and Elk Grove, and the PNP could work in either location or can split their time between the two offices.
In our pediatric practice, we believe compassion is the first prescription for a lifetime of optimal health and wellness. We take the time to know and speak with our young patients and their parents to help them at every stage of life. From childhood ailments and illnesses to developmental disorders, we help our patients pave the way to a healthy and happy future.
We have a wonderful, supportive and welcoming staff and the care we provide is tailored to meet our patients individual needs. We have been proudly serving our future generations in Sacramento for over 30 years and due to our excellent reputation for providing compassionate, quality care, we need to add another provider to our growing group.
- Pediatric Patient Care Management from newborn to age 18
- Well Check/ Patient exams and evaluations
- Acute Care/sick visits
- Mental health management (ADHD, Depression, Anxiety)
- Newborn visits
- Adolescent Care visits
- Medication refills
- Procedures (IM and SQ injections, foreign body removal, removal of stitches and staples, Chemical cautery of umbilical cord granuloma, Chemical cautery of small warts, Nebulizer breathing treatment, Ear wax removal)
- Occasional vital signs
- Referrals when necessary
- Order and review labs/bloodwork/diagnostic imaging
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Telephone triage
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- License to practice in CA
- Pediatric experience 1 yr minimum
- Proficient in electronic medical records
- Bilingual. Preferably Spanish
- M-F. 8AM to 5PM
- After hour and weekend call in rotation with other providers
- Flexible in our need and can accommodate Full time or Part time employees
- Start at $125K/yr. (5-10% increase after 90-day probationary period -depending on performance during the first 90 days)
- Bonus compensation
- Performance bonus 5K to $7.5K/yr
- PTO/Vacation ( 17 days/yr)
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedule (PT vs FT)
We feel incredibly blessed to work with pediatric patients every day and our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients and their families. We love what we do because we can make a greater impact on our patients at this time in their lives, than at any other time.
If you are a compassionate pediatric nurse practitioner who is looking for a welcoming and supportive practice focused on providing compassionate care -then look no further. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply