Perfect Binder 2nd Operator, 2nd or 3rd Shift, starting at $16/hour + Shift Premium
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Random Lake, WI
Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Perfect Binder 2nd Operators. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high-quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Learn all aspects of perfect binding operations while assisting main operator with all functions and quality monitoring.
- Assist operator with machine set-up, operation, general maintenance and lubrication of machine and machine cleaning.
- Able to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and speak effectively.
- Able to problem solve and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Schedule is Monday to Friday - 48 hours/week
- 2nd shift: 3 PM-11 PM three days; 3 PM-3 AM two days per week - 2 openings
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM three days; 7 PM-7 AM two days per week - 1 opening
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 2nd $1.00/hour and 3rd $1.00/hour
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 920-994-2780 or .