Fairmount Homes is hiring a Personal Care Home Administrator!
This position provides leadership to Fairmont's Personal Care Home to assure resident-focused services in compliance with all regulatory agencies including Department of Human Services.
Fairmount Homes is located on a beautiful 50+ acre campus in rural Ephrata, PA. We are looking for a team member who is compassionate, honest, and who will join with us in our mission to provide high quality services and to promote wholeness and creative living consistent with Christ-centered Mennonite values.
Personal Home Administrator Employment Qualifications:
- Current Certifications as Personal Care Home Administrator.
- L.P.N. currently licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania preferred.
- Must demonstrate leadership & management skills, dependability, and a positive demeanor.
- Must possess the ability to work independently.
- Must have ability to relate well with residents, families, team members, and the community.
- Proficiency in windows-based programs and Point Click Care preferred.
- Must support the mission, philosophy, and values of Fairmount Homes.
- Must have an understanding of the Mennonite values.
- Prior experience in Personal Care Home management or supervisory role necessary.
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Current CPR certification
- Train the Trainer certification for medication training required.
Personal Care Director / Home Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Leads Personal Care to meet all state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for team members' education, orientation, competency and skill development.
- Oversees total Personal Care activities within the Farm Crest or Wheat Ridge Communities, to organize, coordinate, and direct resident care according to Fairmount values.
- Monitors the budget and provides timely justification for variances.
- Interviews and hires qualified and competent team members to provide appropriate services for the physical, spiritual, and psychological needs of the residents in consultation with Human Resources.
- Works collaboratively with the PC staff and the Admissions/Marketing Director to provide the most suitable and available accommodations for residents.
- Reviews admission records for completeness and accuracy.
- Collaborates with Environmental Service to prepare residences for incoming residents
- Collaborates with the Personal Care and the Social Service Department to assure that resident concerns and family concerns are addressed and responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversees Personal Care Home Pre-Admission Screening and Level of Care Evaluation on all admissions and as needed.
- Collaborates with the medical care practitioners and other providers as needed to assure that residents are granted independence and assistance to function at their highest level of functioning.
- Responsible for application for SSI as well as on-going annual re-certification paperwork for Office of Aging.
- Assumes PC Coordinator responsibilities as needed.
- Serves as a member on committees as requested.
- Develops annual strategic objectives and initiatives for Personal Care services.
- Oversees scheduling, weekend management coverage and on-call duties as needed.