Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to join our Cardiology team in Springfield, Missouri. Cardiology department includes 5 Interventional Cardiologists, 2 Non-interventional Cardiologist, 2 EPs, 2 CT Surgeons, and 4 Vascular Surgeons, with support from a team of APPs. They provide coverage to one hospital a 646-bed, Level 1 STEMI, Level 1 Stroke, and Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Provide medical management to patients in the Cardiovascular Observation Unit
- Provide support to the emergency department by being available for consult during work hours
- Perform all cardiac nuclear medicine stress tests for the Inpatient Nuclear Medicine Department
- Option to perform stress echo tests also
- 7 on, 7 off schedule with 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sing-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Professional liability Insurance, occurrence-based coverage
- CME allowance
Health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Our multispecialty clinic physician group offers 23 specialties.
Health System is Missouri s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Springfield Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine . It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider op