Full-time Interventional Cardiology opportunity with guaranteed compensation
Cardiology Group is actively seeking interventional cardiologists to join our top-tier cardiology group for a long-term opportunity leading one of our service lines 90 minutes outside of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Oklahoma medical license, or the willingness to acquire one
- At least 50 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Candidate must have device experience, specifically temporary and permanent pacemakers and ICD implantations
Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, IVC filters, pacemakers, TTE/TEE, IABP, peripheral vascular diagnostics and interventions, carotid angiography, nuclear medicine, IVUS/FFR, pericardiocentesis
About the Facility
Our partner facility is part of a 26-hospital system and located just an hour and a half from Oklahoma City. They recently invested in all-new, top-of-the-line Canon imaging equipment for their Cath Lab and serve a patient population of about 60,000.
About the Group
Group offers a unique turn-key solution, delivering comprehensive cardiovascular service lines to hospitals nationwide. We are a team of nearly 100 physicians and clinical support staff serving a patient population of 2.3 million across 22 communities nationwide. In 2019, our physicians performed the first-ever PCI in 3 different communities and saved thousands of lives. Our unique scheduling model allows our physicians to spend more time with family and fr iends, enjoy their hobbies, and avoid burnout while still receiving competitive compensation. We offer generous performance-based bonus opportunities and we cover all of your travel, lodging, and licensing expenses. Most importantly, as a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a community that would normally never have access to this life-saving care.