Seeking a board certified/board eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Hospital provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to communities in Northwest Arkansas. Accredited by the Joint Commission and home to an accredited Chest Pain Center, it is a 222 bed acute care facility serving the community for over 50 years.
- Employed, solo opportunity joining single-specialty group
- Mix of inpatient/outpatient duties
- Anticipated call 1:6
- Based at Fayetteville cardiology clinic
- Procedures completed at Springdale hospital campus
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
About the community:
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named Best Places to Live recently by the US News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including: Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population over 520,000.<