Private Practice located in the suburbs of Dayton, OH, we are looking for a board certified or eligible for board certification Reproductive Endocrinologist. The Dayton area offers a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the most affordable communities. A few highlights include:
- 37 area high schools recognized as Best in the Nation.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs, community golf courses, and YMCA s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- Check out the top places in Dayton
We have set out to create a clinic that focuses on making our patients feel welcomed and at home, no matter their background. You can routinely hear the sounds of movies in the background, see smiling faces from the staff, and smell coffee wafting through the hallways. Our patients get the luxury of seamless care with our state-of-the-art Andrology and Embryology labs located on site. We are the only full-service fertility center in the Dayton area and are rapidly growing in the Columbus area.
We offer an entrepreneurial culture, where new ideas are valued and cultivated. We have grown from 4 associates in 2014 to almost 50 in the fall of 2020. We have a fast-paced environment where you will be able to make a real impact in our patients and associates lives.
We are looking for a dedicated REI who wants to join our exceptional team of associates in offering compassionate fertility care.
- Provide patient care for all aspects of reproductive medicine, ART procedures and surgery
- Educate staff, patients, OB/Gyn residents, and medical students
- Maintain confidentiality and document clinical information accurately, to completion and in a timely manner
- Other duties as requested from our Executive Team