You will enjoy working in Mobile, Alabama. Long considered the cultural center of the Gulf Coast, this town claims bragging rights as the birthplace of music movements like rhythm and blues, just one of the flavors of music they celebrate each year with one of the largest music festivals in the country. Its fun is matched by its charm, with historic neighborhoods lined with giant live oaks trees draped with Spanish moss. Both its fun and charm are out-sized only by the pride its citizens have for living in such a great city.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Gordon Diaz at or email your CV to .
- See 20 - 23 patients per day
- Weekdays, 8 am - 5 pm
- Physicians rotate call with group
- Join group with 6 FP and IM physicians
- Great, collegial support
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Student loan forgiveness and relocation assistance
- Board certified or eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail