Busy outpatient practice is seeking a new BC/BE Family Medicine physician. It is currently staffed with one NP. The clinic sees a mix of patients ranging adult and geriatric to newborn and pediatrics. Highlights include:
- Outpatient practice with clinic hours Monday- Friday 8 to 5 p.m.
- Currently have 1 NP.
- Clinic has in house lab for quick testing turnaround.
- Employed opportunity with attractive base salary plus productivity incentives
- No nights and weekend work
- Supportive clinic team and family oriented work environment
- Lucrative recruitment packages consisting of stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Health System that consistently recognizes employees for their efforts and years of service.
- Hospital employed model.
- Health System implementing EPIC.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health System that consistently recognizes employees for their efforts and years of service
- Hospital employed model
- Health System implementing EPIC
- Generous Recruitment payments that can include stipend, loan repayment and sign on
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage)
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution)
- Disability and life insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement of up to $3,000 per year
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000
About the Area:
Livingston, the county seat of Sumter County, is located in West-Central Alabama between Tuscaloosa, AL and Meridian, MS. It is the home to the University of West Alabama so there are many young professionals living in the area.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or