Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is a hospital health system based in Manchester, Connecticut. We are seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician to join our team of healthcare professionals in one of our well-established medical practices in the Manchester area.
- Great salary
- Sign-on bonus included; relocation expenses are negotiable
- Practice features a fully integrated electronic medical records system
- Generous benefits package
- Paid time off
- CME allowance package
- Medical degree (MD or DO)
- Family Medicine residency trained
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (or eligible)
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible)
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible)
- Welcome established and/or new residents
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment. Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting. With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to ECHN to establish themselves.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods. Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style. Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity. The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions. And the regions ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire all within a two-hour drive.
For more information, please contact Michelina Rinaldi, Director of Physician Recruitment, at or via email at .