Health System in Mankato, MN, is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a collegial department.
- Outpatient only Family Medicine practice
- Phone call only
- Clinic hours are 8am-5pm
- 4 days in clinic, 1 administrative day
- Option to pick-up urgent care hours, if desired
- Nursing home rounding is an option
- Nursery rounding is an option
- OB shared care is an option
- Full back-up from all subspecialties
- Two year salary guarantee and generous incentive
- Site qualifies for H1-B visas
Health System is a vibrant and growing health care system with over 950 physicians providing care in more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. We offer a stable practice environment, a competitive compensation package, and exceptional benefits.
Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family MedicineThe Community:
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.