A primary care physician is needed at an established multi-specialty group in Minnesota. This position is in a clinic setting Monday through Friday. There is an option for leadership, if you are experienced. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other family medicine physicians. The incoming physician will see 16 to 22 patients per day on average. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health and dental benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with employer matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice just outside Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN. The twin cities area is economically and culturally diverse, modern, attractive, and clean. This is a pleasant city to practice in and a great place to settle down or raise a family.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino at or email your CV and references to and refer to job .
- Will consider part time
- Option for leadership for experienced physicians
- Monday through Friday
- 16 to 22 patients per day
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- $30K stipend for residents
- $40K sign-on bonus for experienced physicians
- Will consider 2022 and 2023 residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail