Health Care System has a new employment opportunity with San Antonio Hospital for a BE/BC Family Medicine provider. This highly respected, long time practice is seeking a board certified, licensed FP.
- Traditional FP can follow patients or utilize hospitalists
- Clinic hours will be Mon - Fri from 8am - 5pm
- Expect to see 20+ patients per day
- Each physician handles their own call during the week
- Spanish speaking required
- Employed with full benefits
- Looking for a candidate passionate about serving an under-served population
Hospital is a DNV-accredited 327-bed facility offering acute inpatient care and psychiatric services to the residents of southwest San Antonio. For over 30 years it has been the sole inpatient healthcare facility in this sector of the city. The hospital has proudly earned accredited centers in: Chest Pain, Stroke, Level IV Trauma, Wound Care and Bariatric Services. The hospital is committed to providing high-quality health services and an excellent patient experience. Additional services include: minimally invasive surgical procedures through the da Vinci Surgical System, a robust Emergency Medicine department with helipad, full Orthopedic surgical services, Women s Health, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Hyperbaric Medicine, and Inpatient Rehabilitation.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package, along with incentives for outstanding work and contributions.
- Pharmacy / Prescription Coverage
- Deferred Compensation
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Long term Care
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education / Individual Physician Expenses
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
WHY SAN ANTONIO?
San Antonio, Texas, has been given the title, every Texan s favorite city, and with good reason. With a rich Texas heritage and strong Mexican influence, as well as the affordable and pleasant way of life readily available, there is no other city like it in Texas. With a population of 1.4 million (and still growing), San Antonio is the second most populated city in the state of Texas and the 7th most populated city in the United States. With a family-friendly atmosphere and a reputation as a hub for hardworking professionals, this city continues to grow and win the hearts of many.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more