Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician with or without Obstetrics to join its practice in northern Minnesota near the Canadian border.
Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with it crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, its providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic s knowledge and expertise to patients.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Practice with a team Family Practice Physicians, Internist, Podiatrist and Advanced Practitioners
- Approximately 175 deliveries per year
- Several specialty physicians provide regular outreach to the area
- Epic healthcare information system
- 25-bed critical access hospital, is attached to our clinic
- Opportunity to take extra hospitalist, ER or urgent care shifts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About the Community:
Community located in northwest Minnesota and just 10 minutes from the Canadian Border, is an energetic progressive community of over 2,800 people. Its residents enjoy an excellent public school system, first-class medical facilities, a wide range of employment opportunities, extensive recreational activities, and a strong business community. It is home to Polaris Industries manufacturer of snowmobiles and All-Terrain Vehicles. Coniferous forests, prairie grasslands, tamarack bogs, and wildlife can be found surrounding the Roseau community and appreciated by outdoor enthusiasts. These areas provide ample opportunity for hunting, fishing, wildlife watching, ATV riding, horseback riding, snowmobiling, berry picking, hiking, and cross-country skiing. You will enjoy all that this city has to offer. If you like hunting and fishing and other