Join a well-established multispecialty group in this spectacular location on the Connecticut coast. If quality of life is paramount and quick access to NYC are your ideal, look no further. This is absolutely a fantastic gastroenterology position in this metro Connecticut city, minutes from New York City. You will be glad to join a wonderful group, not too far from Manhattan, with a great schedule and terrific work-life balance.
This is a group where physicians are treated equally, with respect and rewarded. Partnership-track position offers a salary base plus earning potential. You will be offered malpractice insurance with tail coverage, full family medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME with stipend, and great vacation time.
The exceptional locale offers all kinds of activities, including outdoors, terrific shopping, with highly ranked public and private schools. The community boasts great art venues, fine dining, shopping, and remarkable museums.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you. CompHealth can also assist with your paperwork for a CT medical license.
To get more details, please forward your CV to and follow up with a phone call or text message to Austyn at . When you call, text, or email, please reference job number .
- Enjoy a very lucrative and competitive base salary with partnership
- Opportunity is a regular Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Participate in an even call rotation with all the other gastroenterologists
- Take over existing patient base in a fully set-up practice
- Become part of a collegial team where every one has a say and every voice matters
- The Connecticut Gold Coast offers fantastic schools and quick access to NYC
- Opportunity to admit a close by local hospital
- Collegial and well-established group where everyone gets along
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail