Medical Group in Ft. Wayne, IN seeks to recruit a BC/BE gastroenterologist with fellowship training in advanced GI procedures to join Lutheran Health Physicians, a large multi-specialty group with over 300 providers representing a large range of specialty physicians. Currently there are 6 GI s practicing in the group. This would be the second therapeutic GI to join this dynamic team.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy procedures that includes ERCP, EUS
Outpatient Clinic, Bread and Butter GI Procedures
- Primary Service Location in the Fort Wayne Community serving the north portion of the community.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care center in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Since 1904, the Hospital has maintained its commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of northeast Indiana. Key services include Cardiac Care, Children s Hospital, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Emergency Medicine including the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region, Musculoskeletal Center and Neurological Services, Cardiac and Renal transplant center.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanic