Regional healthcare leader is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our established multi-specialty practice. This practice has been serving the community since 1979 and includes Infectious Disease, Palliative Care, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. The practice embraces the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care and is recognized as a Level 3 provider through NCQA. Radiology, Laboratory and GI suites are on-site and at the hospital, which is located three miles away.
About the position:
- Dedicated team of board-certified physicians, nurses, and staff focused on the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Radiology, Laboratory and GI Suites located at practice site, AND at Hospital (located 3 miles away)
- Competitive financial package - strong base salary, CME allowance, paid relocation expenses, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, and generous time off schedule.
- Located in vibrant, Midwestern, college town with outstanding public schools, world-renowned universities, and minutes from the KC Metro area.
Our competitive package includes benefits like:
- Strong base salary
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8 primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast Kansas. Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high standards of clinical excellence.
We are proud of our work. And we regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality service, including:
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized us with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain