Hospital-employed group in Northern Michigan is growing and seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join its progressive, supportive team.
- The practice is supported by experienced endoscopy nurses, 2.5 LPN's and a full admin staff.
- Call is 1:4 and hospital patients are admitted by a 24/7 hospitalist program.
- Teaching opportunities are also available.
- Group is located within the hospital along with four endoscopy suites with new Pentex equipment.
- There are also 10 OR suites and a full lab on-site. ERCP and EUS capabilities are preferred but not required.
- Common procedures include hydrogen breath tests, capsule endoscopy, EGD, colonoscopy, pH studies, manometry, sigmoidoscopy, PEG/PEG-J tube placement and ERCP.
Medical center is a regional referral center with 233 all private beds boasting a medical staff over 200 in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• Quality bonus
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Medical Director stipend
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance