Hospital is currently seeking a fellowship trained, board certified or board eligible Gastroenterology Physician to join its team in Michigan.
- In-patient consults and ER coverage
- Opportunity for high -volume procedures (EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP-preferred)
- Out-patient clinic visits
- Hospital call
- Flexible employment model (1099, W2) or remain an affiliated, independent physician (collection guarantee)
- Competitive compensation
- Production bonus
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider
- Retirement: 401k
- CME Allowance
- Relocation reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice insurance
Founded in 2001, Healthcare System has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States. Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states. Twelve of the hospitals arenon-profit hospitals. It is proud to be named one of the Top 15 Health Systems by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the Top 100 hospitals in the country. We are also the nation s 5th largest hospital systems and have been named Fastest Growing Hospital System in the country by Modern Healthcare. We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: .