Hospital 35 minutes west of Kansas City is seeking a Hospitalist to join their team.
- Scheduling 7-on / 7-off
- Join a group of 13 physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus
- Benefits include: health, retirement, flex-spending, malpractice, CME allowance
- Average 15 patients per day
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available
- Requires Board-eligibility in Internal or Family Medicine
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Our competitive package includes benefits like:
- Strong base salary
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8 primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast Kansas. Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high standards of clinical excellence.
We are proud of our work. And we regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality service, including:
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized us with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named us one of Health Care s Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- Nationally recognized for leading the way in technological integration.
- In 2018, we were named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care. And we received the March of Dimes award for early elective delivery prevention.
- We earned Saving Sight s Excellence in Eye Donation Award in 2017.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized us in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- Becker s Hospital Review named us to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a