Medical Center is actively recruiting a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physicians for it's two practices in the north Boston area. Join an industry leader in providing the kind of practice opportunities that benefit both patients and providers.
As the northwest suburban Boston area s leading provider of comprehensive health care services, the 229-bed facility provides care in general, bariatric and vascular surgery, orthopedics, pediatrics, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, oncology, gastroenterology, rehabilitation, radiation oncology, pain management, obstetrics/gynecology and a Level IIB Special Care Nursery.
- Established in the community for over 20 years
- Full Time Schedule (32 Clinical Hours, 8 Administrative)
- Epic EMR
- Experienced support staff
- Light Call Traffic rotating schedule
- Patient panels of all ages, higher geriatric panel
- Excellent benefits package, 4 weeks vacation, 10 Holidays, Health, Dental Vision, CME, Ritirement, Malpractice, paid license and board certifications
Compensation & Benefits:
- Chosen candidates will receive a highly competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Reimbursement for interview related expenses and relocation support.
- We will assist candidates with licensing, visa issues, credentialing and all other on-boarding related matters.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- MD or DO
- Ideal candidates should possess strong academic credentials including Residency Training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .