BE/BC Internal Medicine opening in North Augusta, SC.
• Outpatient Practice working a 40+ hour work week Monday through Friday.
• An average of 25-30 patients per day
• 4.5 day work week
• The hours of the Practice are 8:00am 5:00pm M-Th and 8:00 am- 12:00 PM
• The Primary Care candidate will be expected to share outpatient call with other physician providers for patients in our Primary Care group. The Primary Care candidate is not expected to provide call coverage for Emergency Departments or inpatient treatment facilities.
• Procedures include joint injections, minor dermatology and office based procedures
• Full sub-specialty support in Augusta, GA at Hospital
• Mid-level support includes CMA, NP, PA and Clinical Leads
• EMR is Epic with exceptional training for the highest amount of efficiency
- The base salary is based on MGMA and varies depending on each candidate
- 1 year guarantee and then production based
- Will receive production from mid-levels
- Annual quality bonus
- Signing Bonus Negotiable
- Relocation Allowance Paid with receipts provided
- 100% malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- 401k with employer match
Just across the SC border from Augusta, GA is a beautiful mid-sized city that has loads of southern charm. In addition the cost of living is very attractive, and there is easy driving access to several of the South s largest major metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, Charlotte, and Greenville, SC.
Augusta, GA, nestled on the banks of the Savannah River on the Eastern-most border of Georgia, is the hub of the 18-county Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), which also includes counties in neighboring South Carolina. As the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia, Augusta is a city that embraces its past while looking ahead to the future.
Augusta has been named the most affordable housing market in the cou