Medical Center is seeking a dynamic full-time experienced MFM physician for a thriving practice with locations in the Annapolis, Maryland area
- 2 nd largest delivery site in Maryland over 5,500 births annually
- MFM program is consultative practice with inpatient, outpatient and call supporting our regional perinatal center
- Women s and Children s Services include Level III NICU, Urogynecology, Gyn Onc, Robotic and MIS programs
- Clinically based position focused on ambulatory and hospital perinatal consults and ultrasounds
- Strong clinical skills required. CVS Credentialing preferred but not required
- Participation in Residency Program and Medical Education, scholarly activity and mentorship of junior faculty
- Will join four other MFM physicians, nurse practitioner, genetic counselors, diabetic educators, sonographers and support staff
Since the 1900 s, we have built upon our legacy as a reliable medical resource for residents of the capital city of Maryland and across four counties and growing. Our Medical Center (non-profit) now serves a regional population of more than one million area residents.
Medical Center is becoming a distinctive teaching institution with Surgery, Internal Medicine and OB/GYN residency programs.
With nearly 220+ employed physicians and nearly 1,000 total providers on our medical staff, we have a considerable depth of experience and clinical strength. Four unique hospitalist teams are also in place to extend dedicated support in medical, obstetrical, pediatrics and surgical care.
Benefits may include: