Perinatal Center is looking to add a BE/BC Perinatologist to their very busy consultative practice. Join a team of 3 Perinatologists.
- We provide full prenatal care and do have the capacity to participate in deliveries. We provide back-up coverage to our generalists whom do the bulk of the deliveries.
- There are no in-house call responsibilities.
- We operate and deliver out of 1 hospital and have no other call responsibilities at other hospitals.
- We employ 5 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Genetic Counselors, 3 RDA Diabetic Educators, and 13 Sonographers. The size of our practice and its popularity allows us to see approximately 100
- patients per day through our main office. We currently operate 3 satellite offices at other outpatient sites providing ultrasound and consult for the community OB/GYN's.
- Full-time Employment
- Hours: 8-5
- Employee and family Health Care Insurance- This is an incredible plan with heavily discounted or free in-network care.
- Vision and dental are options
- 200 hours of paid CTO/year- this generally equates to 4 weeks vacation
- 40 hours (1 week) CME and $5,000/yr stipend for CME/year
- 401k with 6% match up to the maximum allowed by law
- Supplemental life insurance of $750,000
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid License, dues, subscriptions
- Assistance with moving expenses