Health Center in Greenville, SC is seeking a BE/BC Med/Ped Physician.
Facility serves more than 24,000 patients at four medical office locations, a dental office and two mobile units. We offer quality health care for anyone in need of a family doctor and medical home. Our years of experience and commitment to excellence have earned us the reputation as a trusted source of quality medical care and related services. We maintain a strong working relationship with many other health and human services providers, hospitals and community agencies. In 2015, the center opened a brand new 64,000 square foot state of the art primary care medical office facility in Greenville, SC. In 2016, the center expanded its Behavioral Health Services, introduced a Migrant Health and Farmworker Program and unveiled a new Dental Mobile Unit.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Suite of Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid administrative leave granted for required training time and allowance for CME and other expenses
- Competitive pay with opportunity for bonus incentives
- Sign-on bonus for physicians
- Loan repayment opportunities through National Health Services Corps
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC209067