We are currently seeking a hospital employed BC/BE Neurologist to join an established group serving the communities of Lee's Summit and Kansas City, located just 20 miles southeast of downtown Kansas City. This opportunity is largely clinic based with only 2-5 hospital consults per day while on call. The existing group consists of three neurologists. Call schedule is shared among group members with limited activity in the evening and overnight. Teleneurology for strokes and night time consults. Advanced Practice Provider support also available. Ideal Candidates:
- Board certified or Board Eligible Neurology
- Candidates with an interest or experience in outpatient EMGs or a passion for caring for patients with MS are also encouraged to apply
About Medical Center:
- Incentive based financial package
- Full health insurance package
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Paid time off and time for CME
- Generous 401k match
- Pre-employment expenses paid
Medical Center has been named as one of the top places to work in healthcare nationally 2 of the past 3 years and boasts physician satisfaction scores in the top 5% nationally. In addition, the hospital's quality and patient experience metrics are among the best in the nation, thanks to an outstanding medical staff and nursing team. It is in the midst of a multi-year facility expansion project and will continue to offer the latest in healthcare advancements. About Medical System:
This is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. One of the area's largest private sector employers with more than 9,000 employees. About Lees Summit/Kansas City:
- In the local community, you will find a wealth of charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. Featuring a community with four distinct seasons; a historic district that dates back to the early 1800s; and robust outdoor and recreational activities-especially nearby lakes!
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, a