Seeking a BC/BE hospital employed Neurologist to join an established group serving the communities of Independence and Lee's Summit, located just 20 miles east of downtown Kansas City. This opportunity is largely clinic based with only 3-5 hospital call days per month. The incoming candidate will have the ability to create a niche within their neurology practice, based on clinical interests. The opportunity is well positioned for future growth as the group looks to expand their practice in support of the hospital ICU and inpatient expansion completed last year.
In operation for the past 10 years, the existing group consists of four neurologists with two advanced practice providers who support both inpatient and outpatient settings. Call schedule is shared among group members with limited activity in the evening and overnight. The incoming candidate should be comfortable with stroke patients as the Medical Center is a primary designated stroke center. Excellent compensation and benefits provided.
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America.About Medical Center:
Hospital features the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families. It offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those it serves. With 220+ private rooms, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including trauma, oncology, neurosciences, and many more key services!About Independence/Kansas City:
- In the local community, you will find a wealth of charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. Featuring a community with four distinct seasons; a historic district that dates back to the early 1800s; and robust outdoor and recreational activities-especially nearby lakes!
- Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
- Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
- KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!