Clinic is seeking a BC/BE General Neurologist or Vascular Neurologist for a Neurohospitalist opportunity with our established group in vibrant Springfield, Missouri.
- Join our busy group of 8 neurologists
- 7 on, 7 off schedule
- Cover one hospital, a 646-bed Level 1 Stroke Center
- Take part in stroke call and the telestroke services provided by the neurology department
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Our Neuroscience Program:
- The region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center certified by DNV GL
- Our nationally recognized stroke neurology team has met the standards of Stroke Gold Plus Status from the AHA/ASA
- The region s largest group of board-certified neurologists for office-based care
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a High Performing Hospital in neurology and neurosurgery
- CareChex names us among the Top 100 hospitals in the nation for medical excellence in spinal fusion and spinal surgery
- Recognized among the Top 10% in the U.S. for patient safety in neurological care and spinal surgery
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sing-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Professional liability Insurance, occurrence-based coverage
- CME allowance
Health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Our multispecialty clinic physician group offers 23 specialties.
Health System is Missouri s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Springfield Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine . It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of liv