Medical Center is looking for a fellowship-trained Epileptologist.
About this Opportunity
- Join a well-established and fast growing outpatient practice of 3 neurologists
- Support of a full-time, neuro-trained Advanced Practice Provider with additional providers to be added
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1500 affiliated providers
- No hospital call
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work/life balance
- Video and Routine EEG equipment
- Opportunity for high volumes of EEG reads throughout the health system
- Ability to read EEGs from home
- Opportunity to work in the development and design of Epilepsy Monitoring Unit and evaluate long term monitoring EEGs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent benefits to include but not limited to: annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance
- Recognized by The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association, and the American Stroke Associationas a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Home to a world-renowned Rehabilitation Center, a 73-bed inpatient unit f