Hematologist Medical Oncologist
Seeking 2 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologists who excel in relationship-based care and support cancer patients in a warm and welcoming setting. You will be joining our current team of two Hematologist/ Medical Oncologists and 2 Oncology Advanced Practice Registered Nurses in a physician led, integrated health system group practice
- Caring and attentive team of support services including genetic counselor, nutrition support, social work, nurse navigation, research nurse, physical rehabilitation, and lymphedema specialists
- Specialty services include on-site Radiation Oncology, Surgery, Interventional Radiology & Cardiology and Palliative Care
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board Conferences
- Telemedicine/community cancer center included
- Quarterly meetings with Hem/Onc providers. Part of a comprehensive oncology service line through Health System which allows easy access to peer networking and mentorship opportunities with colleagues in Duluth and Fargo
- Being a dyad led organization, Physician leadership partnered with Administrative leadership.
- Consultative call only; hospitalists routinely admit and cover patients at night. Approximately 10 days of call a month.
- Average follow up visits and 1 2 new patients per day.
- Outreach possibility after practice established
- Nurse Practitioner run High Risk Breast Program & Survivorship Clinic
- Low Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening program
- 24 chair on-site Amb