Apply for this job now
Physician / Oncology - Hematology / New York / Permanent / Medical Oncology Hematology Opening with
- Albany, New York
- Job Type
- 8 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Seeking qualified candidates for a full time Hematology/Oncology position at our Albany location. Our multi-site practice has two beautiful locations, both located on hospital campuses. The cancer program includes not only hematology/oncology but also radiation oncology, a full suite of surgical services, full radiologic services, and complimentary services as well. We currently have eight full time physicians in the practice and four advanced practitioners. The practice enjoys access to a tumor boards program, grand rounds, and treats a wide range of cancers. It also enjoys ample access to high quality surgical services; from breast to thoracic to hepatobiliary/pancreatic care.
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
• DEA Licensure/NYS licensure required
• Applicants should be interested in providing both oncological and
• New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
• Competitive salary including productivity and quality incentives.
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
• Paid malpractice, including post employment tail coverage
• CME time & expense allowance
• Paid time away from the practice
• Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
• Starting Bonus
• Relocation Allowance
Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters
(Proctor s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY s Tech Valley.
To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vista
- Job Reference: 707093110-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: Britt Medical Search
- Location: Albany, New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent