Seeking a BE/BC Hematologist Oncologist to become a part of a growing multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ Providers including over 20 in primary care. Medical Center is an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, a 234 bed acute care community, with four Satellite Offices. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Guaranteed Salary First and Second Year, Third Year Based On Productivity Model
- Sign on Bonus Negotiable
- Real Estate Bonus If Purchased in Ashtabula County
- Relocation Allowance
- Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
- Visa Processing Fees (H1B considered)
- Reasonable On Call
Guaranteed Salary Based On Years of Post-Training Experience, incremental to benefits.
Infusion and Oncology Center
- 2020 averaging 35 new chemo patients per month.
- 210 chemo treatments per month.
- Staffed with 5 RNs Monday through Friday 7:30a to 4:30p
- 15 treatment chairs; 6 exam rooms
- Renovated in 2015? new on-site pharmacy
- On average, 20 inpatient consults per month, 10 new patients.
- Bi-monthly tumor conference onsite (currently virtual)
- Offer Oncology and Hematology service with consistent referral base
- Affiliation with Taussig Cancer Institute - ability to access tumor resources from CCF
- Radiation Oncology onsite for consults twice monthly (pre-COVD)
Services currently offered:
Chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biotherapy, portable infusion pumps, injections, therapeutic phlebotomy, infusion therapies, lab services for VAD patients (drawn at center, processed at hospital), line care.
IV antibiotics, infusional therapies for all specialties (especially Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology), catheter care, VAD care, assist with Bone marrow biopsy and lumbar puncture, specialty injectable, blood product transfusion
Join the only full service hospital in Northeast OH:
- 100,000 County Population
- 35,000 Emergency Room Visits; 4,500 Admissions
- 8 Outpatient Locations; 4 Community-Based Family Health Centers
We are a Lakefront community, located in Northeastern Ohio less than 1 hour from Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA.; 3 hour